Little Dutch Girl with Tulips - Sticker

 A few weeks ago, I asked Kailea to paint me a picture. I wanted it to have her style painting that she's been doing lately. Colorful but with bold black outlines. I wanted a copy of an old advertisement that I had seen at the Little Dutch Store in Salt Lake City. First I looked for a similar copy on eBay... but none ever turned up. So, I turned to Kailea for my copy. She did a wonderful job. We turned it into stickers as well and they are available in our Etsy shop. I love Kailea's version. It's hanging in my front foyer next to my wooden shoe collection :-)

Kailea's painting

And here is the original advertisement that's hanging up in the Little Dutch Store in Salt Lake City, Utah:







Popular posts from this blog

Zombee [Zombie - Bee] Free Crochet Pattern

Alfie Elf Mushroom and Friends